At The Window & Door Store, we are committed to making sure that you feel confident in the products you purchase from us. That’s why we offer windows and doors from some of the industry’s leading brands—manufacturers such as Anlin, Pella, and ProVia that provide best-in-business warranties. In addition to the warranties that come with the products we sell, we are proud to offer a lifetime installation warranty for any projects installed by our expert team.
To provide insight into what you can expect from our product warranties, here is an overview of the double lifetime warranty from Anlin:
Anlin Double Lifetime Warranty
Known for producing top-quality windows and doors that feature the latest energy-saving technology, Anlin is considered one of the most reputable brands in the industry. All Anlin products installed in residential properties are covered by a double lifetime warranty, which means that as long as you live in your home, you will not be responsible for the cost of any repairs or replacements of properly installed and maintained products that are found to be defective. This includes the cost of parts, labor, and shipping. The warranty even extends to accidental glass breakage, offering you peace of mind that you will not incur any costs if a window is accidentally damaged.
Since Anlin’s warranty is “double lifetime,” it can be fully transferred to the new owner when you sell your home. While the new owner will not then be able to transfer the warranty to subsequent owners, it will cover their windows for as long as they live in the home. The transferability of Anlin’s warranty can serve as an attractive selling point when the time comes for you to move.
Our Lifetime Installation Warranty
While Anlin and other leading brands offer high-quality products covered by excellent warranties, even the best windows and doors are at risk of a variety of problems if they are not installed properly. For example, faulty installation may cause gaps between the window and the frame (thereby leading to poor insulation), difficulty opening and closing the window, and fogging between the panes. Therefore, when purchasing new windows or doors for your home, it’s important to not only choose quality products with strong warranties, but also to work with experienced installers who will warranty the installation.
At The Window & Door Store, our highly trained team of expert installers will ensure that your new products are installed correctly for years of trouble-free enjoyment. Whether your replacement windows or doors are part of an extensive renovation project or you are just swapping out one minor fixture, we will handle each step of the process, including any framing, stucco, or drywall work that needs to be done. We’ll also manage the schedule and workflow so that you can simply relax and watch as your space is transformed. To provide you with peace of mind in knowing that any unforeseen issues that arise will be resolved, we provide a lifetime installation warranty for all windows and doors that we have installed.
Caring for Your New Windows and Doors
While strong warranties are crucial for protecting your investment, there are several steps you can take to keep your windows and doors in prime condition. For instance, here are a few care and maintenance tips from Anlin:
- Clean window and door frames regularly using a mixture of mild dish soap and water, always rinsing thoroughly and wiping the frame dry. Before washing, vacuum any dirt and debris from the sill and track areas. Never use harsh products that could damage the frame, such as caustic cleaners, razor blades, or abrasive pads.
- In addition to the frames, opt for gentle products (such as glass cleaner or mild dish soap and water) when cleaning the glass. Do not use petroleum-based cleaners or harsh chemicals, which could cause permanent damage to the finish/coating of the glass, and avoid using a high-pressure spray nozzle when rinsing.
- Check the “weep holes” in your windows and doors to ensure that they are free of dirt, building materials, and other debris. These holes are typically located in the bottom of the frame and are important for drainage. You can clear the openings using a small, soft bottle brush.
- If you have screens, clean them by first removing them and then washing on a flat, clean surface using a very soft brush and a combination of water and mild dish soap. Rinse them thoroughly and wipe dry before reinstalling.
- Prevent condensation and mold growth by checking all windows and doors to ensure that the seals are airtight. In addition, open the windows and doors as often as possible to allow interior moisture to escape, regularly turn on ceiling fans and exhaust fans in the bathroom and kitchen, and consider using a dehumidifier during more humid times of the year.
When upgrading your home with new windows and doors, there are many factors to consider, such as style, size, brand, energy-saving measures, and more. But to maximize the return on your investment—as well as your peace of mind—for years to come, one of the most important factors to focus on is the warranty provided by both the product manufacturer and the installer.
At The Window & Door Store, you will find an extensive selection of high-quality products from brands that offer some of the best warranties in the industry. Our own lifetime warranty on our expert installation services will further ensure the lasting reliability of your purchase. To get started, contact us today or come meet our design consultants at our new state-of-the-art showroom in Scottsdale Airpark!